http://FreeRealEstateInvestingCourse.com Real estate investing provides the best odds for the average person to become a millionaire. It’s a bold statement that Matt examines in his third installment of Financial Freedom Friday. In less than 5 minutes, Matt Theriault will challenge the traditional wisdom about creating wealth and give you the resources needed to create true financial freedom.
What You’ll Learn:
– The 4 stages of becoming a millionaire real estate investor.
– What it means to think like a millionaire real estate investor.
– The difference between using money and letting money use you; and
– How to determine which approach you are living by.
– What the average person considers the role of money to be.
– Why Matt believes strategy is more important than money when acquiring real estate.
– The difference between buying and owning real estate.
Video Rating: / 5
10 Tips to Become an Absolutely Successful African American Real Estate Investor
1. We must seek out a Jegna (mentor) and stick and stay until we are successful ( you are here so you are really close to making this a reality).
2. We must prepare a daily regiment and use a calendar. (We must dedicate at least an hour a day to our business, we can put in 8+ hours in someone else’s dream the least we can do is at least dedicate 1 hour a day to getting ours on track).
3. We must educate ourselves but not so much that it causes us to procrastinate. (I have come across many people who can tell me every detail about a deal but when I ask them if they have closed on a deal, they usually find a creative way to say NO Such as I am working on my buyers list at the time).
4.Join a real estate investor’s club in your area ( Look for clubs in your area at http://reiclub.com)
5. Network, Network, and Network again. (I was taught by one of my mentors that your Net-worth is only as valuable as your Network. Therefore, Network, Network, Network! ( Join http://meetup.com and find real estate investment groups online)
6. Learn the contract and don’t be afraid to the contract. (Join our free online membership data base to get the contract at http://winklerinvestorgroup.com/join-us/)
7. We must get over the dreaded word NO! (And after the seller tells you no, don’t be afraid to followthrough, no one is going to hurt you. (At least over the phone).
The worst thing that can happen is that someone will tell you “NO, I can’t take that offer”. They do not have to sell you their property. Some Will, Some Wont, So What, Next!! When you truly learn embrace this concept you will have become an ultimate investor.
You will begin to go and purposely look for no’s for fun and when the seller finally says yes, it will be nothing more than a cherry on top of a cake. Stop being surprised when someone tells you no but rather become surprised when they tell you yes).
8. Become focused so focused that you can taste what it is that you will. One of my top students Montu Abra often says “Proceed as if success is inevitable.”
9. Go hard, go strong, and go long, then take break assess and do it all over again.
10. If you follow the previous 9 steps you will have no option but to become a successful real estate investor. Therefore, step number 10 is to share with us how these steps have helped you in your real estate business.
If you like the tips above and want to stay up to date with what we have going on and other tips please like our Facebook page at http://Facebook.com/winklerinvestorgroup
Also see our other blogpost at http//:winklerinvestorgroup.com
Failure is not an option,
Dennis “Ausar” Winkler, Jr. CDPE
Revolutionary Real Estate Educator
Winkler investor Group LLC.